At Bar Louie, we want our people – our team members and our guests – to enjoy themselves and have a good time in a fun atmosphere! Be innovative. Work smart. Be eager to be of service and make an impact. Be all in!
Our team members at Bar Louie are everything except ordinary and our management team is looking for an extraordinary person to join the team. We thrive on new ideas, new points of view and people that aren’t afraid to say what they mean and mean what they say.
As a company, our values are to:
• GROW - Our people, our fans, and our company
• SERVE – Our guests, our people, and our community
• THINK DIFFERENTLY – Create the WOW!
• ACT WITH EMPATHY & INTEGRITY – Period.
• HAVE FUN – It’s what we do! We are Louie!
As team leaders for the kitchen, our managers strive to lead by example and inspire others to produce unforgettable food for our guests to enjoy. This role will be responsible for delivering quality-focused results in operational excellence within the kitchen and building talented hourly teams through hiring and training.
You will enjoy this role if you are:
• Committed to the guest experience – This role is responsible for creating delicious food for our guests to enjoy. From team member engagement to understanding our quality standards, this role must walk the talk and make an impact.
• Energetic – Making sure the team is happy and fully functional with the proper processes in place. If our team is happy, then our guests will be happy.
• A coach and talent scout – Developing our team members is a must for Bar Louie to be successful. This role will need to understand each role in the kitchen to select talent for that position, develop people in their current roles and for future roles, and to understand when a team member is not able to perform the role.
• Tough minded – When necessary, you can make the difficult decisions and hold team members accountable.
Here is what you will do:
• Executes Operations Standards consistently.
• Ensures all Employee Handbook standards and expectations are met.
• Role models and demonstrates dedication to Louie is, I am Louie, Louie’s House Rules and Louie’s Management philosophies.
• 100% responsibility of coaching all team members in the kitchen, following job descriptions, processes, policies and procedures.
• Assumes 100% responsibility for the quality of the food and safety standards.
• 100% commitment to follow all internal product control measures, including: food and liquor inventories, purchases and loss prevention measures.
• Demonstrates 100% commitment to the team members’ continued training and development, to maintain bench strength and engagement.
• Demonstrates 100% commitment to the cleanliness, sanitation and organization of the location.
• 3-5 years of Kitchen Management Experience
• Management Experience must be in a high volume full service restaurant or bar
• Computer knowledge (Excel, Windows, POS, etc)
• Results driven, trustworthy and team oriented
• Infectious personality with the ability to engage and develop team members
• Must be passionate about the hospitality industry and focused on creating amazing guest experiences