At Bar Louie, we want our people – our team members and our guests – to enjoy themselves and have a good time in a fun atmosphere! Be innovative. Work smart. Be eager to be of service and make an impact. Be all in!
Our team members at Bar Louie are everything except ordinary and our management team is looking for an extraordinary person to join the team. We thrive on new ideas, new points of view and people that aren’t afraid to say what they mean and mean what they say.
As a company, our values are to:
• GROW - Our people, our fans, and our company
• SERVE – Our guests, our people, and our community
• THINK DIFFERENTLY – Create the WOW!
• ACT WITH EMPATHY & INTEGRITY – Period.
• HAVE FUN – It’s what we do! We are Louie!
As team leaders that spear-head diverse, cross-functional teams, our General Managers are highly experienced in managing all bar operations with a focus on beverage, hospitality, service and culinary, and driving team members to new levels of success in a highly competitive market. This role will be responsible for delivering quality-focused results in operational excellence, building talented teams, P&L management, strategic planning and brand positioning in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
You will enjoy this role if you are:
• Energetic – Making sure the team is happy and fully functional with the proper processes in place. If our team is happy, then our guests will be happy.
• A coach and talent scout – Developing our team members is a must for Bar Louie to be successful. This role will need to understand each role in the bar to select talent for that position, develop people in their current roles and for future roles, and to understand when a team member is not able to perform the role.
• A Champion for change – We are growing and stepping up our game. As an operations leader, we need our team in the bar, coaching the team members and demonstrating excellence.
• Analytical – You drive to understand what the numbers are saying, what drives the numbers, and understands how to the make the necessary change happen.
• Tough minded – When necessary, you can make the difficult decisions and hold others accountable.
Here is what you will do:
• Executes Operations Standards consistently
• Develops and executes budgets and forecasting
• Ensures all Employee Handbook standards and expectations are met within the unit
• Role models and demonstrates dedication to Louie is, I am Louie, Louie’s House Rules and Louie’s Management philosophies.
• 100% responsibility of coaching all Managers and Team Members in all departments following job descriptions, processes, policies and procedures.
• Assumes 100% responsibility for the quality of the Guest experience.
• Accountable for ensuring all activities are aligned with Sales, Guest satisfaction and budget.
• Validates all Management training.
• 100% responsibility for monitoring weekly/period/annual goals for management and assuring their completion.
• 100% commitment to follow all internal monetary control measures.
• 100% commitment to follow all internal product control measures, including: food and liquor inventories, purchases and loss prevention measures.
• Demonstrates 100% commitment to management, Team Member continued training and development, to maintain bench strength and engagement.
• Demonstrates 100 % commitment to the cleanliness, sanitation and organization of all locations.
• Assumes all purchasing is done for the best quality products per spec at the best price possible.
• 3-5 years of General Management Experience
• Management Experience must be in a high volume full service restaurant or bar
• Computer knowledge (Excel, Windows, POS, etc)
• Results driven, trustworthy and team oriented
• Infectious personality with the ability to engage and develop team members
• Must be passionate about the hospitality industry and focused on creating amazing guest experiences